Dogs are man’s best friend. They can make you laugh and take away your stress. But when a dog vomits to your carpet, it can really increase your temper and test your patience. Cleaning a dog’s vomitus from your carpet is hard if you really do not know how to clean it. And because we don’t want you to exert too much effort in cleaning your dog’s vomitus, here are some simple steps for you to follow.
Things to prepare:
- Dust pan
- Broom stick
- Rubber gloves
- Detergent soap
Steps to follow:
- Don on rubber gloves.
- Remove the vomitus using your dust pan and broom sticks.
- Fill your basin with water and place detergent soap, then mix.
- Rub the area that is contaminated with vomitus using your brush and soap solution.
- Make sure that you completely removed the remaining vomit stain in order it won’t leave any smell.
- Rinse the area with clean water.
- Use the sponge to absorb the water.
- You can repeat rubbing your carpet with your brush and soap solution.
- The rinse. Then sponge.
- Get your vacuum and set it to medium setting, then vacuum the area where you just cleaned.
- Make sure that the carpet has completely being brushed and washed or else, it can give you undesirable smell and may destroy your carpet.
- Next is to spray Lysol into your carpet. In this way it can eliminate germs or bacteria and remove undesirable smell from the vomitus.
- You can also spray air conditioner to your room. (optional)
The following steps are very easy to follow. Using this steps removing your dog’s vomitus in your carpet can leave you no sweat and effortless at all. It is very simple and can be done in a few minutes.